Summary - Final Post


This last Blog entry should be used to sum up the whole time here in Finland a bit and to give this whole Blog a suitable ending. Therefore, I have to say that before I came to Finland, I was pretty skeptical about what I should expect from that year abroad.

The year developed totally different from what I expected to happen. Everything went pretty well for me and I am very thankful for all the nice people I met, all the nice activities I was able to attend and every minute I could spend in this fantastic country.

Finland just overwhelmed me with pretty much everything it offered to me. So I think it is time for me to give something back and this is a big THANK YOU. A thank you that goes out to all the people that made my stay so special, for example, my teachers, my classmates, my roommates, my international and Finnish friends and especially my tutor.

This time here will be forever in my head and in my heart. It was for me so far the best time in my life and has influenced me in many ways. My language skills, my cultural awareness, my view of the world and my connection to people have changed Finland for the better.

This was my story and my experiences during my stay in Finland. And finally, there is not much more to say.

Finland, you will forever be in my heart.

Over and out.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What is this Blog about?

Tallinn

Arriving in Finland