Sauna with friends


When I am thinking back to my time before Finland, I could never imagine going to Sauna with my friends just for fun. It was for me something that just older people do and nothing really interesting for me and I think also not interesting for any of my friends.

But Finland changed us. Now that I am used to Sauna, I am always planning my Sauna times like I am planning my meals or my laundry times. It is a fixed part of my week and day plans.

Here in Finland I learned how relaxing a Sauna with friends can be after a long school day especially during the wintertime. The heat warms up the whole body and the time with friends and sometimes a cool drink in the Sauna helps to relax and calm down.

For me Sauna is a routine that I don’t want to miss anymore and what I really want to establish as well in my day planning at home. It helps me to have some minutes just for me, calm down and after that focus on the main things again.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What is this Blog about?

Tallinn

Arriving in Finland